Purposes of the Competition are:
- Pay a tribute to the memory of the great pianist
Vladimir Horowitz, who was one of the most brilliant musicians of
the 20th century.
- Overcome the lack of information in the area
of professional performance culture.
Create favourable conditions
for supporting talented youth.
Identify, assist and promote the development
process of young performers.
Develop cultural links between Ukraine and
Promote Ukrainian and world classical piano
Integrate Ukrainian performance traditions
into the world-wide process of development of musical culture.
- Give teachers-pianists and piano prodigies the opportunity to exchange
experience at an international level, therefore contributing to the development
of musical education and performance in future.
- Promote the prevention of Birth Defects.
Promote the prevention of developmental disorders.
- Promote the growth and development of children in general.