|(Click on the box twice to view whole page)|
Firstly, in order to print the maximum of what is displayed on the screen, one must set his/her screen settings to "800 by 600 pixels" (or higher resolution than that) and also set the font size to large fonts. This can be done by following the given procedure (for Win'95 or higher):
1. While in your desktop, RIGHT click the mouse (AWAY from the displayed icon). A menu will pop-up.
2. At the bottom of the menu, click on Properties. The Display Properties window will soon appear.
3. Now, from the panel in the window, click the Settings option. You will soon notice a box at the lower right-hand corner titled "Screen Area" which contains a scrolling pointer.
4. If the box does NOT display "800 by 600 pixels", drag the pointer left or right to change settings to "800 by 600 pixels" (or higher than that).
5. To change the font size, click on the "Advanced" button found below the screen area and change the font size to large fonts if it is not set so.
6. Once you have accomplished that, click OK and finally click Yes to confirm the change you have made (it may cause you to restart your computer enable the settings). This enables best printing results.
1. First, click on Start at the bottom-left of your desktop toolbar and choose the Settings option from the pop-up menu.
2. Now, choose Printers from the new pop-up menu. A window will soon appear.
3. From the window, RIGHT click the default printer icon and click Properties at the bottom of the menu and another window will open up.
4. From the panel in the window, click on Paper
i) Set the Paper Size to "Letter (8.5 x 11in)"
ii) Set the Orientation to "Portrait"
5. Finally, click OK at the bottom of the window and close all other open windows.
A. Using Netscape Navigator:
1. First, open the Netscape browser.
2. Click on File from the Menu Bar in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Now, click on Page Setup from the pull-down menu. The Page Setup window will soon appear.
4. In the window, see that the Print Backgrounds check-box is unchecked.
5. Finally, click OK and follow your regular printing procedure.
B. Using Internet Explorer:
Open the browser and follow your regular printing procedure.